How to learn
Transcendental Meditation is easy to learn and provides a lifetime of benefits. For details, contact your local certified TM teacher.
1. Attend a free introductory talk by a certified TM teacher (60-90 minutes)
What you'll learn:
- Why TM is so effective for stress and anxiety
- What happens during TM
- Why anyone can practise TM, even if you have a busy head
- Why TM works from the start
- How TM differs from mindfulness and other types of meditation
2. Private meeting (5-10 mins)
Personal interview with a certified TM teacher
3. TM course Day 1: Personal instruction (60-90 minutes)
Instruction in Transcendental Meditation with a certified TM teacher. Note: TM course fee is due at this step.
4. TM course Days 2-4: Checking sessions (60-90 minutes per day)
Verifying correctness of the practice and further instruction
Lifetime follow-up and support
Your TM course includes a 6-month follow up package to enrich your understanding and experience and ensure that you are gaining maximum from your practice.
Over the first few months, conveniently scheduled appointments will be set up with your TM teacher to verify that your meditation practice is optimal and to answer any questions that may arise. These may be group or one-to-one sessions.
You will also have exclusive access to resources that provide deeper knowledge to enhance the experience gained from your TM practice. These include advanced lectures and group meditations.