After his career as Primo ballerino at various German theaters, he became teacher of Transcendental Meditation in 1990. This was followed by a training as Ayurvedic health consultant and yoga instructor.
In 1998 he received a Master on Science of Creative Intelligence from the Maharishi European Research University. He practices Jyotish, Vedic astrology, for more than 10 years. In his spare time he enjoys navigating with his self-built sailboat on Lake Maggiore.
He speaks: ► german ► italian ► english
A detailed presentation of the Transcendental Meditation technique and its impact on the physical and mental fitness, the interpersonal relationships and the spiritual development, can be found on our official TM websites of Switzerland:
In english language
In lingua italiana
- Free introductory lectures on the Transcendental Meditation (TM)
> To be agreed using the form below
- Transcendental Meditation courses
- Personal checks of TM, that allow you to refresh your daily practice and to get answers to various questions that may arise over time. These personal sessions of about 60 minutes are available by appointment. Price CHF 50.- (free during the first year after learning the MT)
- Jyotish consultations (Vedic astrology)
- Ayurveda consultations based on the reading of the puls: Herbal medicine, nutrition, armoaterapia, behavior, purification treatments
- Hatha Yoga courses
Take the first step
Contact a certified TM teacher near you and learn more
Gary P Kaplan, associate professor of neurology at New York University School of Medicine
"If you have a technique that you practise 20 minutes twice a day, a technique that allows you to be dynamic in your activity and yet not to accumulate the stress that wreaks havoc on your health, then you have a key to better health."